Brithe Publishing is focused on publishing high-level ebooks and audiobooks targeted toward professionals and career driven individuals in American Manufacturing. If you have any questions regarding our publishing house, this is a good place to start. We have gathered some of the most frequent questions we are asked and how you can contact us for consideration in publishing.
Here are some answers to many questions we receive about submitting books for publishing through Brithe Publishing:
- On what basis do you accept proposals? – When we review a proposal, we ask whether or not there is a defined audience that we can reach and who will find this particular book as a necessity they are willing to pay for.
- Do I need an agent? – We have received many titles without agents and do not require them for consideration.
- How do I submit my work? – All submissions are accepted via email. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to submit your work. We do not accept any physical copies or faxes. Please save your stamps and refrain from using snail mail.
- What formats do you accept? – Any electronic documents should be in MS Word, Pages, or PDF formats. Digital recordings must be in .mp4 and photos can be submitted in .jpg formats.
- Do you release electronic and audio editions? – Yes, one of our focuses is to reduce our waste through the books we publish. We publish all books in ebook format or audiobook format or both.
- How will you publicize my book? – Not every book is in need of an outside publicist, but when it is appropriate, we partner with outstanding publicists, both at IPG and other companies.
- Will you advertise my book? – Yes, we utilize multiple channels in order to advertise the books we publish. We regularly utilize social media, our blogs, and our partners to spread the word about each book. We also include your book in a number of program ads during each season. These ads will help you reach the target audience that would benefit most from the subject matter.