For operations managers, there are a lot of moving parts that they need to be aware of. It is their responsibility to effectively run the production line so it is as efficient as possible. Depending on the type of manufacturing strategy your business uses, there are a number of books to help you improve your process to achieve the goals you’re trying to reach. Brithe Publishing understands the need for high-level reading materials for professionals in American Manufacturing.
We provide books on American Manufacturing that give operations managers a better understanding of the techniques and processes successful projects have implemented. The books Agile Manufacturing: Lean Processes That Improve Business Transactions and How The Aviation Industry Shaped American Manufacturing give operations managers deep insight into the history of manufacturing, lean manufacturing, and agile manufacturing. Here is a quick look at these two books and their contents:
Agile Manufacturing: Lean Processes That Improve Business Transactions
by Carter Mathews
This book provides great new strategies and methods to implement assertive manufacturing processes for your company. Your organization has the opportunity to grow its market success with its product. All you need is the knowledge on how to do so. For operations managers, this book equips them with the right tools to transform their current manufacturing process into an agile manufacturing process.
This book will introduce you to agile manufacturing techniques, what they consists of, and how it can be beneficial. Your business will better understand its options for business transactions as well as how to plan for a successful manufacturing process. The following is included reading:
- The four keys that make agile manufacturing successful
- The top 25 tools and techniques of both agile and lean manufacturing
- How to implement agile manufacturing into your own organization
Allow your organization to reach its fullest potential. Whether you are planning for future endeavors or searching for new opportunities to utilize today, Agile Manufacturing has the information you need to start that brainstorming process. Develop the solutions you need to overcome the obstacles you are bound to face. The business world can be difficult to manage, but with this knowledge, you’ll be better equipped to face the competitive marketplace.
Learn to take advantage of the competitive market place today and download this book for a limited time discount of $0.99!
How The Aviation Industry Shaped American Manufacturing
by Carter Mathews
This book explores of one of the few areas of manufacturing which continues to thrive within the United States. It begins with the history of manufacturing. It goes on to discuss the key intellectual innovations that allowed the American system to be adopted globally. Meanwhile, it contextualizes the key manufacturing processes to give you a clear and holistic understanding of the aviation industry.
The book provides an exploration of:
- The History of American Manufacturing – Explains the innovations made by the American system and its successes, such as interchangeability, machining, stamping, and the assembly line.
- A Short History of Aerospace Manufacturing – Discusses the industry demands and proper ways for manufacturers to respond to the challenges.
- Materials and Manufacturing – The demand for more and bigger aircrafts pushes the search for lighter and more versatile materials. See how streamlined processes dominated the industry.
- Manufacturing for Refit and Repair – Adopt Six Sigma methods and other tools to secure interchangeability and sustainability.
- Resource and Development – Learn about the demand technological innovation through investment in research and development.
- The Supply Chain – How to use global networks and technology to meet demand for products.
- The Support Organizations – Read more on organizations, such as the Department of Transport, GAMA, and the FAA. See their importance and role in allowing aerospace manufacturing to thrive into the future.
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $0.99!